Friday 16 July 2010

Pimlico Road Summer Party


Many invites came through from several of our suppliers on the Pimlico Road for their annual summer party. With the offer of getting given champagne and canapés whilst getting to wander around all the beautiful shops it was the perfect way to spend my evening after work.

With a few friends who work in the area and the Pimlico Road party being open to everyone, I wasn’t alone.



The atmosphere was electric – a band on the green, restaurants with stalls offering canapés and champagne, Daylesford Organic (http://www.daylesfordorganic.com/scat/pimlicocafe/) putting on cooking demonstrations and giving away little pots of jams. And the weather couldn’t have been better – it was perfect for a typical British summer party!!! Guests even included designer Roland Mouret, Nicky Haslam, actress and former Bond girl Maryam d’Arbo and author John Rendall!

Daylesford Organic


Maryam d’Arbo

We meandered around, I popped in to say hello to some suppliers I use, we cottoned on to where the best canapés were (FYI Jamb - http://www.jamblimited.com/ - they had even rolled out the red carpet!!).

Jamb Showroom

We had a truly wonderful evening. I wish every time I went to Pimlico Road to see my suppliers they handed me a canapé and a glass of champagne! Saying that, maybe I should have turned down that last glass of champagne….

No comments:

Post a Comment